This is art
This comment more than makes up for the stupidity of this petition.
SCIENCE IS MY NERF DART LAUNCHER, INTELLECT IS MY BUTTERKNIFE
- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
I’ll give it to you movie.tumblr.com you earned my follow after this. Much love to the growing movie community on tumblr!
Maybe you can’t fight fire with fire, but in this case, I’m prepared to fight a meme with a meme:
Come on now: We know for a fact that our genetic structure is coded in a way that forces our bodies to eventually break down and decay. Even if you eat perfectly throughout your entire life and exercise every day, even if you never once get sick or injured, you’re still going to get old and die.
Do diet and lifestyle choices impact our bodies and contribute to our time of death? Absolutely! But don’t throw around this nonsense about how there’s “NOTHING that tells us to die.” Jillian Micheals can preach this no excuses junk all she wants, but she’ll still get old and decay like the rest of it - There’s no avoiding it.